A) Copyright Protection of content you display using our services. You are solely responsible for any Content you contribute, submit or display on or thorough your use of the Ask Apps Services. It is your obligation to ensure that such content, including photos, text, video and music files, is not violating any copyright. You must either own or have a license to use any copyrighted content that you contribute, submit or display.
B) Ask Apps Copyright Protection Policy. Ask Apps respects and expects its users to respect the rights of copyright holders. On notice, Ask Apps will act appropriately to remove content that infringes the copyright rights of others. Ask Apps reserves the right to disable the access to Ask Apps Services or other services by anyone who uses them to repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe a Ask Apps Service, or elements, infringe your copyright rights, Please contact Ask Apps Interactive Network, Inc.'s Copyright Agent at:
Ask Applications, Inc.
Please ensure you communication includes the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of,(sufficient for us to locate it) where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
C) Objectionable Content. Ask Apps may also act to remove Objectionable Content. The decision to remove Objectionable Content shall be made at Ask Apps's sole discretion. "Objectionable Content" includes, but is not limited to:
- Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, or libelous;
- Content that is hateful, or advocates hate crimes, harm or violence against a person or group;
- Content that may harm minors in any way;
- Content that has the goal or effect of "stalking" or otherwise harassing another user;
- Private information about any individual such as phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers or any other information that is invasive of another's privacy;
- Content that is vulgar, offensive, obscene or pornographic;
- Unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
D) Ownership of Content You Submit. Unless otherwise set forth at the point of submission, you retain ownership of all rights in any Content that you submit, through the use of the Website. However, you grant us permission to use such Content in any way we see fit, for instance for the purposes of marketing and/or promotion of the Ask Apps Services. If, at our request, you send content (such as contest submissions, polling questions) or you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, or other information (collectively, the "Submissions"), such Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Ask Apps. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Ask Apps, and Ask Apps shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, Ask Apps shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
E) Repeat Infringer Policy. Ask Apps will terminate a user's access to a Ask Apps Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
F) No Intended Third Party Beneficiaries. No third party is an intended beneficiary of this License.